Thursday, September 12, 2013

Why It Cost Money To Sign Up?


1. Why does it cost money to sign up? Because it's a business, not a job. Businesses cost money.
2. Are you trying to make money off me? No, I'm trying to make money WITH you.
3. Is it a scam? I don't do scams and I love that you think so highly of me to even ask such a question.
4. Is it one of those pyramid schemes? You mean where all the people at the top make all the money, take the long vacations, fly on private jets, and get all the stock options while the people on the bottom work the most for the least amount of money and get 2 weeks of vacation a year? No, that would be Corporate America.
5. How long before I get results? How long before you get your butt in gear?
6. I've tried it before, but I failed. Did you quit dating after the first time you had a bad date? Or did you keep dating until you found the right person.
7. My Uncle Bob said this won't work. Your Uncle Bob is also broke. And you will prove him wrong!
8. Can I try it for a month and see how I do? This is a business, not a job. Get a job if that's your mentality.
9. How do I sign up? Contact me to get started abundantandfirm@gmail.com or sign up here: https://didimat.myitworks.com/enrollment



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis